Tuesday 3 January 2012

Why blog?

I have been meaning to start a blog for a while now, but with time constraints and all sorts of excuses to put it off, I have been delaying the inevitable.

Why would I want to blog about our lives at home and schooling?
For a number of reasons really, but most importantly - If I were to successfully teach my children about language arts, grammar and writing, I myself would need to practice these skills.
Also, I have in the past read many homeschool mother's blogs and have found them to be very very helpful. I hope I can also allow other mothers to share in my joys and frustrations through this means.

Romans 5:1,2 (ESV)

 1 Therefore, since we have been justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ. 2 Through him we have also obtained access by faith into this grace in which we stand, and we rejoice in hope of the glory of God.

Lord bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment